First Church of the Nazarene is in the downtown area of Nashville.
Located two blocks east of the Titans' football stadium
510 Woodland Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37206
Minister to Senior Adults is Pastor Jack Galloway
Welcome to the First Church of the Nazarene Senior Adult Web Page!
Nashville First Church of the Nazarene is a 115 year old church with over 400 active senior adults and approximately 50 seniors who are homebound and presently unable to attend. We are the only large church in the Nazarene movement that is still in her original downtown location. We are very ALIVE AND GROWING! It is the best place around to enjoy life as a senior! Dr. Kevin Ulmet is our pastor...a great man who loves people and is so easy to love. He is a dynamic preacher with a heart for helping people find their way to Christ.
Dr. Kevin Ulmet, Pastor
9:00am - Morning Worship
10:30am - Sunday School
5:30pm - Emmaus Fellowship
6:00pm - Evening Worship
6:30pm - Choir Practice
7:00pm - Pastor's Bible Study Hour--a lively time of singing and studying the Word, with Pastor Ulmet.
- Ambassador Class--taught by Wilma Hearn--Main Building 100
- Pate Class--taught by Maurice Griggs, & Bill Strickland--Main Building 110
- Victory Class--taught by Jan Forman & Howard Spruill--Harold Hughes Greathouse Building 110
Senior Adult Dinner--Everyone Welcome!!
- 6:00 P.M. in Fellowship Hall, the first Thursday of the following months: March, April, May, June, August, September, October, and December.
- No dinner January, February, July, or November.
- Bring a dish--Meat and drinks are furnished.
If you have been looking for a place to have friends, love people, and be loved by people,
you will find all of that--and much more--at First Church.
Jesus Christ is Lord!!
God bless you!!
Jack Galloway, Minister to Senior Adults
250-1140 ext. 167